The aims and objectives of Nigerian Heart Foundation are:
- To promote the health and social well being of Nigerians especially in the areas of prevention and treatment of heart and allied diseases
- To organize International, National and Local Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and participate in fora on topics related to heart diseases.
- To disseminate up-to-date information on heart and other related diseases.
- To establish contacts and affiliate with other groups, persons, organizations and associations with similar interests either within or outside the country.
- To establish and administer research fund.
- To create awareness, educate and enlighten the public on a behavioural modification for the prevention of heart diseases and other cardiovascular diseases.